New Homer character Free Fire ability test, Homer VS Skyler: In contrast to other Battle Royale games, Free Fire contains a variety of distinctive features, like pet abilities, gun attributes, a built-in targeting mechanism, and more. Other than this, characters seem to be the most significant aspect of the game because each one has a unique ability that may be employed in conflict. Gamers can load four-character abilities that can be paired to provide them an advantage in combat or while living.
Garena has not yet added any new characters to the game in a long period of time, following the ban situation in India. Because the rumors revealed Homer’s incredible abilities, the Free Fire data miners had already created quite a stir around it. During top-up events, premium personalities, pets, and cosmetics are often unveiled; but, this July, the Homer character will be the top reward. Lets take a look over the Homer character Free Fire ability and the winner between Homer VS Skyler.
New Homer character Free Fire ability test
Homer has the ability to dynamically deploy a drone that moves 100 meters next to the player and engages the nearest enemy. It would immediately launch a 5 m wide pulse blast that will reduce both movement and firing velocity by 10% each. Homer character Free Fire ability has a 140-second cooldown and lasts for five seconds while doing 25 damage. When it is at its strongest, the pulse explosion slows things down both mobility and firing by 60% and 35%, correspondingly. Its duration is 5 seconds, it deals 25 harm, and its cooldown is 90 seconds. In comparison to other active skills, Hower has a very unique ability that can be used offensively.
Homer’s ability at different levels
- Level-1: Its drone is launched at a distance of 100 meters, producing a 5 m-diameter pulse explosion that slows down movement and fire by 10%. lasts for 5 seconds and deals 25 HP in damage. CD: 140s.
- Level-2: A 5 m-diameter pulse burst caused by the drone’s release within a 100 m frontal distance allows for a 20% loss in movement speed and a 15% reduction in shooting speed. 5-second duration, 25 damage. CD: 130s.
- Level-3: A 5 m-diameter pulse explosion caused by the drone being deployed within a 100 m frontal distance allows for a 30% reduction in movement speed and a 20% reduction in shooting speed. 5-second duration, 25 damage. Homer character Free Fire ability is with a CD: 120s.
- Level-4: A 5 m-diameter pulse explosion caused by the drone being deployed within a 100 m forward distance allows for a 40% reduction in movement speed and a 25% loss in shooting speed. 5-second duration, 25 damage. CD: 110s.
- Level-5: The drone is launched within a 100-meter frontal range, causing a 5-meter-diameter pulse explosion that allows movement speed to be reduced by 50% and fire speed to be decreased by 30%. 5-second duration, 25 damage. CD: 100s.
- Level-6: The drone is launched within a frontal 100-meter range, producing a 5-meter-diameter pulse explosion that allows movement speed to be reduced by 60% and fire speed to be decreased by 35%. 5-second duration, 25 damage. CD: 90s. Let’s analyze the winner between Homer VS Skyler.
New Homer character Free Fire ability test: Which is the No 1 character Homer VS Skyler?
Without a question, Skyler is a helpful character in the shooting game. His active talent is named Riptide Rhythm, and when it is used, it sends a sonic wave forward that can dismantle up to five gloo barriers within a 100-meter radius. Furthermore, it increases users’ health by 9 HP for every gloo wall placed. Skyler is being used as both offensive and defensive character, between Homer VS skyler the clear winner is Skyler. Homer is yet a good option while playing team matches.