Free Fire Partner Program Link: In India, smartphone battle royale games have grown in popularity, with Free Fire appearing among the most popular choices for gamers. In recent years, the development of content and the streaming of it on sites like YouTube has exploded.
The developers designed a Partner Program to help content creators and help them grow even more. It offers a variety of unique privileges, including advanced exposure to innovative stuff and other incentives.
Benefits And Requirements To Join Partner Program.
As aforementioned, all participants of Free Fire’s Partner Program would be eligible for benefits a range of incentives. The following are some of them:
- Diamonds and unique rooms are among the rewards available (cards)
- Specific channels with over 500 thousand members and 95 percent Free Fire material will receive a financial reward.
- The official Free Fire observer client, as well as access to content ahead of time.
- Possibility of being featured on Free Fire’s social media.
- Giveaway of in-game codes
- Keeping in touch with the Free Fire crew.
- Invitations to tournaments and esports events are given out on a case-by-case basis.
- Special limited-edition merchandise.
- Individuals will be recognized as well.
The basic requirements are listed below:
Applicant’s Youtube channel has almost 100,000 subscribers.
A minimum of 80% Free Fire content and 3,00,000 views in the last 30 days are required.
Non-offensive, clean, and entertaining videos/content In terms of social media engagement and content quality, consistency is key.
Professionalism, as well as a willingness to put in long hours, as well as an enthusiasm for gaming, and a desire to achieve as a team
Free Fire Partner Program Link
Follow the procedures below to send an online application for the Partner Program:
Step-1: Go to the Partner Program website, which may be found by following the link here.
Step-2: Select ‘Apply Now’ from the drop-down menu. This will lead to the creation of a Google Form.
Step-3: Complete the application process by filling in all of the required information in the appropriate text areas and submitting it.