With the Patch V.4.4 update, Fortnite introduced one of its most technologically advanced weapons to date. The Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle is the better version of a Scoped Assault Rifle because you can see thermal imaging through its scope. In this article, we will discuss the leak about thermal scoped AR gun return.
The MK2 assault rifle, which allows players to ADS with a red-dot sight, was introduced in Chapter 3. Although, with the reinstatement of scoped thermal AR, Epic Games may be intimating at a scoped meta. According to new leaks from the Hypex, the Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle is returning to the game with a significant buff.
Thermal Scoped AR Gun Return
Upcoming “Mythic Thermal AR” Weapon Stats:
– 39 Body/Builds Damage & 78 Headshot
– Clip Size: 15 & Reload Time 2s
– Firie Rate: 1.8 (70 DPS)
This might be tied to an upcoming unnnamed POI codenamed “DDMachine” which mentions “Thermal” & “Lightning” stuff
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) February 1, 2022
Aside from being able to eliminate enemies, thermal AR can also assist players in locating loot crates and airdrops in a match. Even so, the thermal feature highlights all of these elements throughout the map. It will make it easier for players to navigate dangerous situations.
The features of this gun as per the previous stats are given below
- The Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle can only be loaded with Medium Ammo.
- It is only available in Epic and Legendary forms.
- It is obtained through Floor Loot, Chests, and Supply Drops.
- You’ll be able to see Chests, Supply Drops, enemy heat signatures, and more when you zoom in.
- It fires similarly to the Scoped Assault Rifle and is highly accurate and semi-automatic.
Thermal Scoped AR Guns Getting Buffed
The stats for the upcoming thermal scoped AR appear to be improved when compared to the vaulted version from 2019. The body damage will be 38, and the builds will be the same. Players, on the other hand, will be able to hit a buffed 78 damage with headshots. The firing rate remains constant at 1.8s, but the reload time has been slightly reduced. The mythic variant of the weapon will almost certainly be made available in the game.