Clash of Clans & Clash Royale both are amazing games from the same developers of the Supercell team, Clash of Clans is widely popular since 2012 itself, while Clash Royale is on a huge rise for the past 2 years.
But which of these Clash games is the best and who’s the winner of this Clash? Let’s see what both Clash Royale and Clash of Clans offer to players with the differences.
Clash of Clans Vs Clash Royale: Which game is best in 2022?
1. First in Clash Royale you need around two players to play the game, while COC offers you a complete village to set up with.
2. Clash Royale is a card and deck-based game, while Clash of Clans is a village battle strategy game
3. Clash Royale is all about fun and entertainment, but whereas Clash of Clans is all about some kick-ass battles, village fights, and showing which clan is the best
4. In Clash Royale players can show off, while in CoC you fight up with the other clans and show your power up
5. Clash Royale has troops, cards, and decks. Clash of Clans has Troops, Town Hall, Gold Storage, Elixir Storage, Dragons, and more.
Some major differences between COC and Clash Royale!
Here are some of the other things about Clash Royale and Clash of Clans in 2022
– the total number of Clash of Clans downloads is a huge 67 Crore Worldwide, while Clash Royale has over 15 Crore Downloads
– the active users of Clash of Clans in 2022 is over 2 million per day, while Clash Royale has 1 million active users per day in 2022
These are all about the comparison between Clash Royale and Clash of Clans in 2022, if you go by the downloads and number of active users, then Clash of Clans has always had an upper hand over Clash Royale, as the game is absolutely popular with the immense fan base.
But when you compare in general, both CoC and Clash of Clans have never been short of entertainment for the players, so in short, there’s no comparison between CoC and Clash Royale, as it’s always CoC and Clash Royale for the fans, and especially the developer’s Supercell team.