Clash of Clans has been the top most village battle mobile game, Supercell has been maintaining the success rate of Clash of Clans every year even after its 10th year anniversary since 2012.
The game has so many features, updates, rewards, storages, troops, and battles, but on the other hand, some COC players tend to lose their account or even their account gets hacked illegally by some third person or possibly a hacker.
As with other games, CoC players are also always vulnerable to hackers, to sort out all these including the banned accounts on CoC, the Supercell team has customer support assistance and guidance. Here’s all about Clash of Clans’ customer support guide, assistance, and the ways to contact the team of Supercell customer support executives for Clash of Clans issues in 2022.
How to contact Supercell customer support directly for lost or banned accounts? – Know it Here!
So here’s what you need to do in COC when your account is banned or bases are hacked,
– go to the settings of CoC
– proceed to help and support, choose report an issue
– also see to it that your official Google account has been linked with Clash of Clans
– raise a complaint based on your issues
Then the other way to contact Clash of Clans customer service is to
– Email them to email@example.com
While raising a complaint on CoC, you will be asked all these. Also, make sure to input the right details to the team of Supercell
– Name of your old village
– Name of the clan your lost village has been a part of
– Town Hall level of the lost village
– Date and time session on the lost village which you played before losing
– two to four weeks of time will be taken by the team of CoC to return back to you.
Hope this guide will help you to contact Supercell support. Let’s know in the comment section if you have any queries related to it.